Sunday, July 14, 2013

Put a bird on it.......Kerri

This post is for my wonderful friend Kerri who loves birds......but secretly loves cats.....meow.  As I was looking around the house I noticed that my mom has as unusual amount of birds.  They are everywhere.




On the back of the toilet

Wall in the bathroom

Top of cabinet in bathroom

Also on top of cabinet


Is it just me or is that too many birds in the bathroom.

Hutch in the dining room...I actually like these.  They are candle holders.  Bird on fire, lol.

I think the bird is the salt and the pear is the pepper.

Glass birds with houses

There is a whole set of these.

This bird sits in the kitchen window. 
Owls are birds......Kitchen counter.

Napkin holder

These are actually measuring cups

Recipe box

Love birds

Dirly birds.....these freak me out.

This is on the same table as the dirly birds.

Coaster anyone?
I was cracking up taking these pictures.  My mom was like, what are you doing?  I said, My friend Kerri loves birds.  She said, Are you making fun of me because I have so many........ummmm maybe just a little.

No comments: