I am moving! For those of you that didn't know I am moving in with Donnie and Bekah. In two weeks! I am not even sure how to fit that into my life. Ethan gave me the nod that I could move in. How cute is he. I have excitement and sadness at the same time. I have truly loved living with Ellen Beth and would not have traded it for anything. Many amazing God conversations late into the night. I appreciate that we don't beat around the bush with each other and neither one of us is afraid to speak our mind. We have had some great laughs, now we will just have to hang out more.
I am an Aunt again. My brother George and his wife Nicole had a baby girl, Kaitlyn Genevieve Paterni. Such a big name for such a little one. She was born October 18th @ 2:01 p.m., 7 lbs 14oz and 20 inches long. She is too cute, she looks just like her big sister Lauren when she was born. My little sister Emily can hardly wait to see her. She has taken to calling her veve, my dad is calling her KG, I guess we will have to see what sticks. We are going to Detroit for Thanksgiving so I will get to see her then. We are having a big birthday bash for my grandma she is turning 90.
My Mom and stepdad made the journey across the US and are now happily settled back in Gladwin, Michigan. My mom is so excited to actually witnessing a seasonal change. Having been in the California desert for several years she has missed Fall greatly. It is funny the things you take for granted. She grew up surrounded by those trees and seasonal changes and could not wait to leave them behind when she moved to California. Funny how we don't appreciate what is right in front of us sometimes.
Well, I could go on and on. I think that is enough for now. I promised a couple friends of mine I would do a better job of updating. :) Love you Sarah and Micah!
4 comments:
i'm already excited about next halloween - is that sick?
That is a lot of stuff to write about! I am so happy for you about everything! I hope that you get all moved in.
We really appreciate the work you've put in on this blog. It warms our hearts. The pictures help, too. We haven't seen very many people from Pittsburg for quite some time now. We love you Amy!
Micah & Sarah
Love the pics. HAPPY SUMMER BREAK!
Love Molly
Post a Comment