![]() | ||
| Is this the Mary Kay headquarters? |
![]() |
| Watch out for the Tusken Raiders! |
![]() |
| I will do the ordering.......We will have the Special Turkey plate, please. |
![]() | ||
| Where is my stuffing?........under the turkey and gravy? Why is it buried there? |
R2 would like to report that the Turkey Special was absolutely delicious. He now insists on coming with me every chance possible. It brought back many childhood memories. My grandfather thought it was the best.
Mom and I went shopping at Birch Run today. It is a gigantic outlet mall. She bought me these two small stands to display jewelry. I bought a super cool watch, shoes and some clothes for my nieces.






4 comments:
R2 is cracking me up! Glad he enjoyed the Turkey Roost...did you buy a souvenir t-shirt to commemorate his visit?
Those jewelry stands are adorable,too.
No, I bought a glass. It has the turkey face on it and it says,"I got stuffed at the Turkey Roost." I bought one for mom too.
Digging the stands, especially the bright one.
These pictures are great Ames! How terrible is it that I'm jealous of a droid! :)
Love you. Miss you. tons and tons.
luv, bek
Post a Comment