![]() |
| I thought this was a cute idea. |
![]() |
| They were asking $18 for these hand made buttons! I could totally make these. |
Mom and I found a couple of interesting shops that sold handmade and antique items kind of like a co-op. It was so much fun. I picked up some items for The Bag Lady booth I am going to do at Little Balkans.
Then we ate Cherry Pie that was beyond delicious.
Hot sand at the beach!

So, I am taking off my shoes and I look up and my mom is about halfway to the water and she is doing a bit of a dance, the sand was too hot. She is hopping on one foot trying to get her other shoe on and I am laughing. We decided to sit in the chair not to far from the concrete. I still about burnt my feet walking over there.

It took some convincing but I finally got R2 onto the sand.
Then I buried him. HA HA HA!
It was a good day full of lots of laughter.






4 comments:
:)
...and as a guess for the present R2 might be hiding....I have not a clue. A wooden snail? A wooden carving of that marble rye? I can't wait :)
I will never tell!! HE HE HE
I love the photos - especially the one of R2 buried in the sand. Too cute.
-Kerri
Post a Comment