Patti..... as my bestest best friend I know you will appreciate this blog. I am suffering from a bout of ADD today. I do this sometimes. Patti knows better than anyone about these sudden attacks that I have. I am not sure what brings them on. But I will have days where all my thoughts try to rush out of my head at the same time. Patti is usually on the receiving end of these kind of ramblings. We will be in the car, off on some grand adventure, and I will change the subject five times in one breath or ask several questions without giving room for an answer. Then I will look over and she will be staring at me like I am a little crazy. Then we both laugh and say it's going to be one of those kind of days. Patti I know you are smiling right now while you are reading this.
Today, I had several names for my blog: Take a deep breath, Burning the candle at both ends, My grandpa is the best man I have ever known ,& Family-not just something your born into. So, you can see why I chose the title I did. I think maybe this current bout of craziness is due to the fact that I have been in the house for the last three days. Being this sick is really unacceptable. Today is the first day I can take a deep breath without coughing my lungs up. We go along everyday breathing, we don't have to think about it our body just does it without thinking. Well let me tell you, you think a lot about it when you can't do it very well. It truly is an awful feeling not being able to catch your breath. Anyway, I am feeling much better today. Thank you God for making me stop and rest so I could heal. The whole experience has made me think of all the times over the last several weeks when my friends have told me I was doing to much. Burning the candle at both ends does not get you anywhere except exhausted quickly. I think I may go take a nap. I will save the other two blog titles for another day.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy, I had to check Micah and Sarah's blogspot in order to remember my login and password to leave a comment on your blogspot. I am so glad to see that you are keeping a blog. I have added your site to my bookmarks folder. I hope that you are continuing to get better. Hopefully, I will see you on Sunday.
Love,
Rachel
i am cracking up! i sent you some flair to go along with this blog - that makes me crack up even more.
two words: brown day!
Love it, love it, love it.
J
Post a Comment