Monday, March 31, 2008
Unacceptable!
I find all of this sickness to be completely unacceptable at this point. I had to make a third trip to Urgent Care today. Ex rays, a breathing test and another steroid shot later, I am now on two inhalers and pain medication. Unacceptable! The fact that I can't breath right is even more unacceptable. And if I can be honest, a little scary. It is not a great feeling to feel like no matter what you do you can't get enough air. And if I can be even more honest, what's wrong with me? I have been prayed over several times. I believe in healing. I have been healed before. What makes this time different? Frustrated-that is my word for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're right it is unacceptable. You know what I'm reminded of? Daniel praying for days waiting for the Lord to come to his aid. When the angel finally showed up, Daniel found out the he'd been fighting our enemy the whole time. I'm just gonna praying until something happens.
I am going with "maybe God wanted me to have a couple of days off just to rest". Think that'll work?
I am so sorry to hear this, and I will be praying for your quick recovery. Also, let me tell you how sorry I am to hear what is going on at your school. I was with Patty when you called, and have been praying for the young man's family all afternoon, as well as for you, the student body and faculty at your school and members of the community there. May there be peace that passes understanding at this time, and may you have wisdom to use this opportunity to share God's love.
J
you know what my word of the day is:
vehement
just thought you should know
hope the rest of your day went better - i want that boy to be found upshore somewhere with amnesia, at least he'd be alright (that's from watching all those soaps as a kid). i have been praying for his family and for the kids that were wit him, too.
call me later if you want to talk.
Post a Comment