Monday, August 4, 2008
Summer is almost gone
The end of summer always bring such a mixture of sadness and joy. I am sad to leave the less hectic schedule for the crazy one. But, part of me is excited to see my students and meet the challenges of a new school year. I think that this year the scale is tipping a little more onto the side of joy. I feel like I have left one very hard season of my life with hope for calmer waters in the new season. You know what I have realised though, there is peace at the center of even the worst storms. Even thought this season was especialy hard I kept my eyes focused on Jesus and the friends I needed to support me very close and God was faithful as He always is and I have come out stronger on the other side. It is funny how big we make a problem when we hold it up close to our eye, but amazing how small it becomes when you set your eyes where they belong. I am praying for Signs, Wonders, and Miracles in this season. I am excited about what God has changed in me over this last year and looking forward to what this year is going to bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't have the transition or summer to school anymore and this saddens me. I (sometimes) wish I were back in school. I feel like a stale cracker. No one wants to eat me (hire me) with no degree. Ah, enough about me.
I hope this is a blessed year/season for you Amy.
WHAT THE HECK did I just write? Ha.
Post a Comment