Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Taunter the Evil Squirrel!!!!
Is it just me or are squirrels starting to over run Pittsburg? And they are getting a tad to friendly for my taste. As summer has arrived I am trying to get into a routine. I am striving to get up by 8:00-8:30 in the morning and head straight to the YMCA. Now that song is stuck in my head. I come back home and have my God time then I get ready to face the rest of my day.....whatever that may hold. Today I had a pretty long list of errands so I was trying to be on task. I gathered up everything I needed, to do list, purse and my car keys and headed out my back door. I step outside the door and a squirrel runs right across my foot. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh! What the? What was he thinking? Was he trying to give me a heart attack? I am all about being friendly but jumping out at me and running across my foot was a bit much. Then he is just sitting up in the tree and you know what?..........I think he was mocking me! I think he enjoyed scaring the poop out of me. Yeah, he is just sitting up there enjoying his nut and laughing at me while I am trying to get my breath back. I will get my revenge Squirrel! I will name you Taunter the evil squirrel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are KILLING me!
Just wait until the fall when Taunter and his friends return to sitting high in the tree's lofty branches and pelt us with acorns.
I hate squirrels.
Post a Comment