Wednesday, June 8, 2011

On the road again..........

Can I just say that 13 1/2 hours in the car is brutal on the body.  You know what made it worth it?  The two smiling faces of my nieces, Lauren and Katie.  I thought for sure they would have been in bed being that it was 10:40 their time when I arrived.  They were so excited to show me the room they set up for me in the basement.  They set up a bed with Dora the Explorer sheets, in the middle of their playroom.  I also got a Dora side table and a princess baloon tied to the beds frame.  They also drew a picture for me on their chalkboard easel and wrote me a note.  It made all those long hours just melt away.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

How precious! I hope you're knee and body are feeling well. Enjoy yourself!

Patti said...

How adorable!
I love that they were waiting up for you...too cute.
Have a great time.

Ugo said...

I think Hannah might need you to bring back that Dora Bedding set...have fun! Can't wait till we are both back in Pitt.