I began this lovely journey at 5 a.m. on Thursday morning. Why 5 a.m.? Lets see...went to bed, fell asleep around 11 p.m., woke up at 1 a.m., tossed and turned, went to the bathroom at 4 a.m......WIDE AWAKE...this makes Amy cranky. I say forget it, shower, load up, on the road by 4:55 a.m. I spent a lovely 16 hours in the car, well, a lovely 10 hrs, a tired 3 hrs, butt aching 2 hrs, and a final "I am over it" hr. Totally worth it to see the smile on my moms face as I got a nice big hug.
Slept in this morning :)
Sat on the porch, 68 degrees, loving it.
Went grocery shopping.
Ate dinner out @ 2:30...I win the old people eating hour contest :)
Mom and I started a puzzle.
We are going to Bay City tomorrow. Ron wants to see some sailboat thing that's happening there.
Blogs with pics to follow in the days to come:
Why Amy likes chachkies. (This ones for Bekah)
Puzzles:to frame or not to frame? (This ones for Patti)
Wheres R2D2?. (For Kerri)
I'm tired. Love to all of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment