Tuesday, May 27, 2008
God will help you Overcome
I love it when God comes into a conversation and changes the atmosphere. I was hanging out with some of my dearest friends last night and God dropped in the midst of our conversation and it was truly amazing. So, today I give one of my favorite scriptures to that very group of people in the way of encouragement and as a challenge. 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline." God will help you to overcome every situation, every barrier no matter how big you think it is , no matter how tall you think the wall is, God is bigger. We are not to be a fearful people. God did not create us to live in fear. I challenge each of you to take a leap of Faith! Take that jump because God is right there. Reach out and grab hold of what He has for you, it is within your grasp. No matter what battle you are facing or in the midst of it is worth the fight. Not only is it worth the fight but God has already given you the tools necessary to win. Don't try to do it in your own strength, do it in God and pull on the strength in the friends around you. If you do amazing things will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good stuff. I caught up on your blog tonight. Love it. You make me laugh. And you are a great encouragement.
Love ya
Joy
Great post! We just read that scripture the other night. The truth of it brings strength and hope.
~Micah
We're glad that you love both.
We love too.
Ummmmm, I meant, We love YOU, too.
Post a Comment