IKEA is my absolute favorite store! I love everything about it. I love how you get to see rooms set up that are absolutely inspiring. I love how you can find fabulous gifts that are such a good deal. I love that their products are stylish and super practical. I also love that sometimes they have things that are super crazy and over the top. Have you guessed that I LOVE IKEA! I went with Nicole and my nieces and we purchased a desk and chair for the girls room. I bought several items :) Not all for myself.
And what is a shopping trip without Hobby Lobby. My sister-in-law, Nicole, wanted some memo boards for the girls room. We picked out some fabulous fabrics and ribbons in many girly pinks. I made four square boards that will go above their desk on the wall. They turned out super cute. I will have to post a picture once we have them up on the wall.
We went to Joe's produce. It is a magical place! Rows and rows of neatly stacked bins of fruits and vegetables in a palette of rich colors.
Today, we went to the Detroit Zoo. It was 62 degrees and it drizzled on us a bit but we had the best time. Because it was cooler most of the animals were out in their habitats. The girls were so funny to watch, the excitement on their faces was amazing to see.
My brother said this is the picture they take every time they come to the zoo. So I smiled even though I hate getting my photo taken.
We saw Dora and Diego in 4D at the IMAX and the girls absolutely loved it and the glasses were AWESOME!
The Kangaroos were pretty cool. We got to walk amongst them with no fence. On a path of course.
Katie did not like this animatronic dinosaur. She scowled at it. And if looks could kill, this thing would have exploded.

3 comments:
Sounds like you're having a great time so far! Love the produce (and all the others as well) photo! Keep on blogging and posting photos.
Can't wait to see why you asked for my address.
:)
If I was with you, you know that fruit would have been all over the floor...you know it.
absolutely!!
Post a Comment