Saturday, June 11, 2011
To grandmothers house we go............
I know that every bit of stubbornness that I have was passed down from my grandmother, Ma we call her, and I love it. My brother dropped her off and picked her up from the hairdresser today. It is a two hour event to get that amazing mushroom hairdo she sports. Then we all went out to lunch at one of her favorite places....Conner's. It is a family style restaurant, amazing BLT. It was hard for me to see how she has changed since the last time I was here. She is forgetting things all the time. I had to say things over and over again. You have to remember she is 92. I think she is pretty amazing. She takes care of herself. Every Saturday she gets her hair done. And she tells some pretty amazing stories. You just never know what will come out of her mouth at any given time. The last time I was here I stayed with her and as we sat together in front of the TV she told me funny stories about her life that I had never heard before. She always says whats on her mind and without much of a filter. My mom and I are going to come back and spend a day with her and have a sleepover at her house, I am so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You MUST take a photo of Ma. Must.
Here you go Kerri. I will see if I can get a better one. She hates getting her picture taken :)
She looks WAY younger than 92! She's adorable.
:)
Post a Comment